Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Introducing: Jaka Sembung and His Nasty Alliance

Hi,
My name is Ekky Imanjaya. I am currently a postgraduate student at University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. I am now starting a research on Cult, Exploitation, and B Movies from Indonesia which produced between 1979 to 1995 during the oppressive regime called Orde Baru alias New Order. And my research is limited to the films that dubbed into English and distributed globally by international distributor such as MondomacabroDVD, Troma Entertainment, Brentwood Home Video, Trash Online, etc.

If you are interested, please do read this blog and give some feedbacks. If you have any info about the topic, or you are also a devoted fans of those kinds of films, please do let me know and discus the issues here :). Thank you!

For this very first posting, I share one of the most epic fighting scenes of The Warrior a.k.a. Jaka Sembung.

No comments:

Post a Comment